Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is this a question?

"Yeah, hi. I've never been to your venue before, and I had a few questions. I saw here on your website you have a show that is holiday themed and, what we're looking at is December 4th. We'll be in town that weekend and we need to get two tickets for a show and were just wondering about it. It also says here you can do a pre-show dinner package and that gets you special seating with restaurants in the area, and I saw that O'Brien's is one, which is something we would be interested in and, I found this on your website, though now I can't seem to pull it back up. You also have a deal with the James Hotel, or something like that."

Where were the questions? I must've fallen asleep before you asked them. There wasn't a question mark on the end of any of those run on sentences. Not one!

No comments:

Post a Comment