Monday, August 22, 2011

Idea overload


I'm starting to get so many good ideas for scripts that it's difficult to decide where to begin. I wish someone would pay me just to sit in a room, drink a bottle of wine, and talk about the shit that comes to mind. Throw in a few friends, and I could make millions. (I'd split that with the friends.)


By the way, this is a photo that comes up on Google when you search "script ideas" and I am embracing its pretentious weirdness.

What's odd about the entire thing is having a work ethic. Actually sitting down and putting ideas onto paper is time consuming and frustrating. I am easily distracted by things like puppies, or a nice day, or cupcakes. No joke- mentally, I am a six year old child.

Mark my words. If I can get motivated again, I will make it my mission to get published.

No comments:

Post a Comment