Monday, December 28, 2009

Home for the Holidays

You outta know you're in the south when you go shopping and are forced to feast your eyes upon this:



The most glorious thing about Christmas dinner was probably my father's heartfelt (yet, long-winded) prayer for all those we've lost this year and how they are surely watching over us. Which was followed by Memaw saying,
"Well! You didn't thank God for the food!"
Classic.

Delicious food and drink flowed throughout the week. And Brady was perfection. I mean...look at this!


My mother fell in love with The Hangover. I got a new MacBook. Christmas was different, but pretty great, all things considered.

On the flight back, there was a guy behind me who thought of verbal communication as a sport he must master. He did a great job. Really. Talked for 2 straight hours, couldn't go 1 minute without asking the chick next to him another question.

Keep it flowing, dude. The cast of Glee never sounded so good. For real. They saved that guy's life. Without my ipod, I would have committed a murder.

1 comment: