Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's part of my job!

People, please.

"And your credit card number, please?"
(Digits given)
"And the expiration date?"
"June of 2013."
"And the three digit code on the back of the card?"
"You're not supposed to ask for that, but it's 336."
"We ask for them all the time."
"Well, you're not supposed to."
"Well, it's my job."
((Silence))

You do not have to be so catty. Giving this number out will not hurt you any more than giving your ENTIRE credit card number can. It is asked for on various websites if you shop online and, in many cases, you cannot purchase anything without it. And if it were meant to be top secret to retailers, it would not be printed in plain sight on the front or back of your damn card. So, my question for you is this...

What happened to you? Who hurt you? It wasn't me. And don't bitch me out for doing my job. I have to, because I have to eat. What the EFF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment