Friday, April 22, 2011

Collection

I collect quotes...


" The woman who follows the crowd will usually go on further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." Albert Einstein

"Talking about art is like dancing about architecture."-David Bowie

"In my heart, I'm a vegan. But in my mouth, I lack discipline."
...
"Writing, like kindness, is never a wasted activity. Never."

"So, I'm watching this show about a girl who was abducted and taken to Ireland, and I can't help but be jealous. I mean, at least she got to go somewhere."--Sarah Sargent

"Everytime I log into Myspace, I feel like a boy."

"This would be really funny if I didn't want ice cream right now!"

"I didn't know they were gay until my senior year of college. I just thought they were two friends who liked tigers."---Sarah Sargent, about Siegfried and Roy

"That's the problem with them fables, they're putting animals together that wouldn't meet. I don't know where a scorpion is knockin' around with a frog." - Karl Pilkington, a distant relative

"I just realized I'm 46 and have no idea why people keep going to the moon."

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night." Edgar Allan Poe

"Sometimes when I see unattractive couples I get grossed out, but then I get happy that somebody thinks they are attractive and loves them.
Then if I think about them doing it I get grossed out again"- Emily Harrison Bethune

"About 2% of my Christmas shopping is all I'm gonna do, 'cause that's the best kind of milk, and that's the best kind of shopping."

No comments:

Post a Comment