Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where we're going...we need Ambien


I can't sleep so I decided to travel back to 2004 instead. Remember these fucking things?


***********FOODOLOGY************



What is your salad dressing of choice? Sun-dried tomato vinaigrette


What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? I'm going to go ahead and cheat with the answer ice cream. There are so many Ben and Jerry's flavors. Hooray! I've won this battle!



What do you like to put on your toast? eggs, cheese, peanut butter, nutella, jam, jelly, tuna, chicken salad...ham and cheese. Toast is basically just a container for a protein or a sweet thing, yes?



***********TECHNOLOGY***********



How many televisions are in your house? I don't know. I think there are 4, though I am only responsible for one of them and your judgment is not welcome here.


What color is your cellphone? gray...?



Do you have an iPod? I do. Her name is Mama Cass because she's big and white.



***************BIOLOGY************



Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right. Well, that was boring.


Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No. (Also boring)




************BULLOLOGY*************



If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I worry about this enough as it is. I think I'd rather be surprised.



If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Tina Fey...and then I would welcome all the confusion this may cause. (Second choice would be Oprah Winfrey.)


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Absolutely, especially if the person giving me the money was the one who came up with this dumbass questionnaire, because you gave no time constraint. That means in two months' time, once this bottle of Sriracha is finished, your ass has to pay up, sucker.


**************FAVORITOLOGY*******



Season? Fall! Are you kidding me with all these other seasons?



Holiday? Flag Day.



Day of the week? Nope



***********CURRENTOLOGY*********



Missing someone? This is constant.



Mood? Irritated. I would rather be sleeping right now.



What are you listening to? A woman on Headline News


Current worry? Memorizing this entire play that I wrote in a month.



************RANDOMOLOGY*********



First place you went this morning? Home. It was wild Sunday night.



What's the last movie you saw? Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang


Do you smile often? I do more these days than I have in the past probably, but I don't really keep track of of shit like this.





**********OTHER-OLOGY************



How many pairs of flip flops do you own? No comment



Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I made that illegal U-turn back in March so I could grab some Dunkin Donuts' coffee before work.



Last person you talked to? David.



Last person you hugged? Some dude named Dan



Do you always answer your phone? Nope.



It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Someone who shouldn't expect me to read that message until 8 or 9 am.


If you could change your eye color what would it be? blue



Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes. I had a Crayola fish tank with a heater. I turned the thing on too high and when I came back to my room my poor fish, Pee Wee, Paula Abdul, and Mac (Macaulay Culkin) were swimming upside down and backwards. I'm still not 100% convinced that my naming a fish after her then torturing it is not what made Miss Abdul go batshit nuts.


Favorite Christmas song? Um.

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Tickets to anywhere in the world but Georgia. (No offense, Georgia, but I'm overdue for a real vacation.)



Can you do push ups? Yes. I say this confidently because you did not specify how many. ("You"? Who am do I think I'm talking to?)



Can you do a split? That's personal.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I don't think about it that much anymore because when I do I'm afraid the idea of it will make me nervous when what I want to be is excited. Ya know?


Do you have any saved texts? One particularly special one and several that include street addresses, because I'm too lazy to transfer them elsewhere.



Do you have an accent? A "drawl"...a "twang"...something. The more I drink, the more you hear it.



What is the last movie to make you cry? I don't know, but I'm hoping the Lifetime movie about William and Kate makes me sob, because it's so bad.



Plans tonight? I planned to sleep, but that fell through.



Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I thought so once, yes, but then I realized I was too young and had too much ahead of me, so I quit whining.



Name 3 things you bought last? tea, a pita from Pita Pit, dinner

Have you ever been given roses? Sure



Met someone who changed your life? Most of them have in a way. . .



Name two people who might complete this? n/a



Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes! I would chat with everyone I know who has died and then, if I had the time, I'd go guest star on a episode of 'Full House'



Do you have any tattoos/piercings? This is stupid.

Does anyone love you? This is also stupid



Would you be a pirate? Oh, I steal music and tv through illegal download all the time.



What songs do you sing in the shower? Why am I doing this right now?



Ever had someone sing to you? I have...



When did you last cry? earlier



Have you held hands with anyone today? No



Who was the last person you took a picture of? Dan



Are most of the friends in your life new or old? It's sort of a happy blend.



Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes!


What is something your friends make fun of you for? being disgruntled, I think. The friends who make fun of me the best are the old ones, and I haven't spent time with them in a while. I used to be teased about never dating. Well, screw you guys. I miss you so much!


I.
Can't.
Believe.
I did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment