Tuesday, February 2, 2010

People are mad





Guys, it's awards season. Full of excitement, fashion dos and don'ts, and hatred. Lots and lots of hatred. Folks will get upset about some wins and nominations. Want proof? Check out Facebook and Twitter:

"Stanley Tucci for Best Supporting? Seriously?"

"Avatar and Sandra B??? Really?? Oscar might have dropped the ball this year."

"Where's Kanye when you need him?"

Do we really have nothing better to concern ourselves with than awards for which we didn't have the potential to win? I'm including myself in this, not pointing fingers. I mean, I wasn't up for a Grammy, so why should I give a damn that Taylor Swift won? Is it really that relevant in the grand scheme of things?

Seriously. I'm legit in my asking. I mean...this happened.


Life=stressful, huh gang?!





No comments:

Post a Comment