Saturday, August 7, 2010

A week's worth of TV


I've been lying around all week learning how to be a human again...as you do when you get the sickness. That means a ton of television. Bad, bad television. Most of it was old episodes of "Roseanne" but I had to find something else to watch when the Conners weren't around to keep me happy.

Here's some shit I heard this week:

HER: We chose TJ Maxx for our destination wedding. I love the store. Every time I walk into the store I might run into my mom, or my aunt, and, well, he knows how important the store is to me.

HIM: Every time we go anywhere...

HER: Hotel has to be within five miles of a TJ Maxx...I'll be walking down the shoe aisle. It's going to be really tempting not to stop for shoes, but...he's better. He's better than a pair of shoes.
- from The Today Show theme wedding segment




"I'm getting ready to go out...with Anthony. I always looked at him strictly as a friend. And then, every time we hung out, we would just always kiss. Ya know? And it was just like...I don't get it. What are we? Friends that kiss? It wasn't until very, very recently that the wheels of my mind...started to turn and it kinda clicked that... I may have feelings for him." - Angela from True Life: I'm a Staten Island Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment