Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm tired of wearing a coat




I have been writing non-stop since September. So, I am taking this day off from writing...to write this. (Shut up. Go away. Leave me alone.)

I have been asked many times, "Casey, what's your perfect warm weather weekend?" Now, please relax, masses. A day full of this kind of shit would make me the happiest lady in the world. Join me if you like.

*Up around 11
*A breakfast of pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit. Perhaps there are mimosas, but I will also settle for some nonalcoholic, English breakfast tea.
*Put on fresh pajamas and find a bar where this attire is welcome. (Outdoor patios are essential.) It is also important to have people with me. Otherwise, this would be a sad situation.
*Nibble on appetizers for lunch, start drinking around 2. Margaritas, please. (All on someone else's dime, by the way.)
*Find a cupcake and eat it.
*Roll home around 5, put on a movie, pass out by a window where the sun is shining in because I'm part cat.
*Wake up around 7:30, refreshed and hungry.
*Throw some veggies, pineapple, and meats on the grill.
*Drink some white wine.
*Eat grilled dinner.
*Sit outside by a bonfire and eat s'mores.
*Go inside around midnight, find a terrible movie or a really good one like 'Neverending Story' or 'Labyrinth.'
*If someone brought pot over, smoke it or not.
*Go to bed around 2.
*Repeat.


Also, guys...I like the beach, but a real beach. You know, the ocean and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment