Monday, August 20, 2012

Automatically not people

Look. They're "bear-shaped" blobs. 
Holding a gummy bear.

Casey: Can we be honest with ourselves? These don't look like bears.

John: Well what do they look like?

Casey: Not bears. Examine this.

Handing a gummy to John.

John: This is totally a bear.

Casey: Nah.

Rawson enters.

Rawson: What's going on?

John: Casey doesn't think these look like bears.

Casey: They don't!

Rawson: Let me see.

Casey: Look, they're kissing.

John: How can they kiss if they're not bears?

Casey: What?!

John: You said they weren't bears. How are they kissing.

Casey: You don't have to be a bear to kiss. I've kissed and I'm not a bear.

John: So are they people?

Casey: No!

John: What else can kiss?

Rawson: Anything with lips.

Casey: Just because I said they aren't bears doesn't mean they're automatically people.

John: This is why I won't listen to any of your arguments because they make no logical sense.

Casey: I'm leaving. It's rude in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment