Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How the World Works


Man, I didn't even eat eggs this morning and I still have them on my face!


How silly of me to think you, a seemingly capable human being as you are operating a motor vehicle, would understand that my right turn signal means I am going to indeed be turning right. Even dumber that I take it you see that I am now MERGING into this right lane and positioning to turn, therefore you will take that as your cue to NOT try and pass me (illegally, I do believe) by using said right lane as your path.

See, here I am making assumptions about your common sense when all I've done is...well...you know the old adage..."make an ass out of U and me" and you were doing such a fine job making an ass out of your own damn self.

I've learned my lesson and will do better to stay out of your affairs.

Also, when it comes to courtesy...

I think, if you've thrown out something that weighs roughly the same as a bag of 18, human heads, it is only fitting that you take that bag out to the alley and throw it into the garbage yourself, prior to your roommate (who has been accidentally punched in the face and then almost intentionally side swiped by an oncoming vehicle) doesn't have to drag it out all by her lonesome because she is: A) Tired. B) Cranky C) Hot, and I don't mean sexy D)Tiny and E) A goddamn delicate flower this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment