Monday, July 5, 2010

Wow. Amazing. (This title is sarcastic.)

The Today Show will never cease pushing my buttons. I guess that's why I love to hate it so.

This morning they featured a woman who has lost 100 pounds. No easy feat! I don't recall the woman's name or how long it took her to lose the weight, and I'm too lazy to go to Today's website to check it out myself. But they asked all the important questions when interviewing a weight loss...victim? Recipient? I don't know...insert proper word and continue...

"How on earth did you do it?"

This nameless woman started by cutting out the SIX SODAS she was drinking per day. She then moved on to eliminate the TWO JELLY DOUGHNUTS she ate for breakfast each morning. Oh, and then she exercised. Really? Jelly Doughnuts? Out of the vast array of fried, sugary goodness, jelly doughnuts don't even come close to the top of the list! That's not an opinion, that's just a fact. Look it up! If you're going to screw up, do it right!

Ah. Another success story from a follower of the No Shit Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment