Thursday, July 1, 2010

Are you kidding me, 'Today'?


Some wise guy at "The Today Show" has decided it'd be a swell idea to use Jenna Bush Hager as a correspondent, and we're all suffering because of it.

I hate "Today" as much as the next person, yet I can't stop watching, because I love their antics. But this just takes the cake. Bush Hager is the worst choice for this job ever. Period. End of sentence. And then here comes another one. A conservative three toed sloth with buck teeth and a lateral lisp would be more interesting to listen to, in my opinion. Actually, that's a terrible example, because that'd be amazing as hell.

But seriously! Have you heard her speak? Or, wait, not "speak,"...monotone her way through a story? I highly recommend checking it out so that you can be as charmingly pissed as I.

I do have a theory, though. I think this is old Bushy's way of still fighting the "terr-rists." I imagine a group of d-bags sitting around with some bombs thinking the US is due for some more pain, but then catching a segment of Jenna's on "Today" and saying,

"Oh. So they're into torturing themselves now? Eh. Nevermind."


And that, my friends, is looking on the bright side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment